We exist to help people become mentally sound, emotionally balanced, socially adjusted, physically well, and spiritually alive!
- We strive to help men and women recover from substance abuse problems. “Abuse” in this sense means to foster a form of unhealthy dependence on a regular basis.
- We hold strictly to the philosophy that the individual must desperately and sincerely desire to change. Their attitude and actions must remain consistent with this desire.
- Our ministry is based entirely upon the belief that a relationship with God, through Jesus Christ, is the only way to find permanent and lasting freedom.
- Our mentoring and guidance is not psychological or therapeutic in nature, but follows biblical counseling in perspective and application. Neither are we a “drug rehabilitation program”, but a Christian discipleship program specifically structured towards those with life-controlling problems.
- We strive to see men and women become new creations in Jesus Christ, through the work of the Holy Spirit in their lives. We are non-denominational, of Pentecostal heritage.
- We teach our students to excel in all aspects of life skills and character, as they learn integrity, responsibility, work ethic, self-discipline, structure, values, and morals.
- We prepare our students to re-enter society as productive and valued citizens, followers of Jesus Christ, faithful husbands/wives, dedicated fathers/mothers, outstanding employees, healthy and balanced individuals – completely free of addiction.